The DF 970 is one of the quietest and fastest tabletop folders, perfect for offices that have a regular need for paper folding.
With a high speed of up to 242 sheets per minute, the DF 970 utilizes a patented three-roller friction feed system to process a wide range of paper stocks. Easy to use and built-in with sound absorbers for quiet operation, the DF 970 eliminates folding by hand and is perfect for any office environment.
Versatile and Easy to Use
The DF 970 comes pre-programmed with six standard fold types including single, double, half accordion, letter, accordion, and gate – enabling users to fold a variety of applications at the touch of a button. Using the user-friendly control panel, operators can easily select from one of the standard paper sizes and can also create custom fold styles.
High Capacity and Energy Efficient
The DF 970 offers a 500-sheet feed tray capacity and feed pressure, paper separator, and skew correction adjustments can easily be fine-tuned as needed. Other features include a wire free fold plate, five speed levels, test button, and power save mode.
View the Brochure by clicking image below
- Three-roller friction feed system
- Miss-feed and paper jam detection
- Standard cross folding unit for right angle folds
- Six pre-programmed fold styles
- High speed folding up to 242 sheets per minute
- 10 job memories for custom folds
- Built-in sound absorbers for quiet operation
- 500-sheet feed tray capacity